The European Business Council is hosting their next EBC Briefing, this time to launch the Report on the Japanese business environment, aka the White Paper.
The White Paper compiles all the issues faced by the European industry and the recommendations addressed to the Japanese Government to improve the situation.
It should be emphasised that a clear majority of the issues and recommendations are also shared with the Japanese industry and will equally improve their situation in both the Japanese and the European markets.
The briefing will be opened by the Deputy Head of Mission, Mr. Haitze Siemers, and the EBC President, Mr. Michael Mroczek.
Furthermore, six representatives of committees will in detail present and explain the issues and recommendations that cover their respective sector:
* Aeronautics, Space and Defence and Security Committee, Nikolaus Boltze, Country Representative, ThyssenKrupp Representative Office
* Energy Committee, Shota Kobayashi, Senior Manager, Enel X Japan
* Pharma and Vaccines, Takeo Morooka, Director General, EFPIA Japan
* Sustainability and Social Responsibility Committee, Stefan Le Du, Representative Director and COO, Codo Advisory
* Human Resources Committee, Tobias Schiebe, Lawyer, ARQIS Foreign Law Office
* Automobile Committee, tbc
This will be an excellent opportunity to hear more about the issues that the EBC is working on on behalf of European-Japanese business relations.
Details Date: Thursday 24 November
Place: Europa House (4-6-28 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
To register, please send an email to ebc [at] ebc-jp.com
- Nov 24th 2022
- 16:00 ~ 17:30
- Europa House (4-6-28 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo)