What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We do not collect information from visitors to our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Our site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of non-IJCC websites
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
Can change your personal and corporate information by logging in to your account
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
The IJCC also asks members to respect fellow members' privacy by:
- not sharing your IJCC Member password with others
- changing the IJCC member password when there is a possibility it has been compromised.
- not using IJCC data for general solicitation purposes or for broadcast messaging
- always clearly identifying yourself and the purpose of the contact up front.
- contacting secretariat [at] ijcc.jp when someone is believed to be misusing IJCC member data and/or is misrepresenting the affiliation with the IJCC.