2023 IJCC Annual General Meeting
On May 25th, the 2023 IJCC Annual General Meeting was held at the Ambassador’s Residence in Tokyo.
Thank you to the Ambassador of Ireland to Japan, and Chamber Patron, H.E Mr. Damien Cole for his kind opening remarks and for welcoming the IJCC Board and members to his residence. IJCC President Yoshihiro Tsuchiya, Vice-Presidents Eamonn Murphy and Pat Ryan reported on the Chamber's activities over the last 12 months.
The membership approved the budget for next year and re-elected 2 directors and 1 auditor. 4 directors were newly elected. We now have a board comprising of 14 directors approved for FY2023.
A special thanks to Director Philip Greenan for being our delightful MC of the meeting.
After the AGM, the first board meeting of the year was held. Yoshihiro Tsuchiya was re-elected to the position of President. President Tsuchiya will be joined by Aisling Barry and Sarah Hickey who were elected as Vice President. Congratulations President Tsuchiya, Vice Presidents Aisling and Sarah.
2023 - 2024 IJCC Board of Directors
- President - Yoshihiro Tsuchiya
- Vice President - Aisling Barry
- Vice President - Sarah Hickey
- Director - Richard Grehan
- Director - Akira Shimura
- Director - Philip Greenan
- Director - Andrew O'Doherty
- Director - Pat Ryan
- Director - Brietta O'Leary
- Director - Dominic Keogh
- Director - Susan Lawlor
- Director - Colm Sharkey
- Director & Treasurer - Paul Nugent
- Auditor - Conor Canavan
- IDA Ex-Officio - Robert Nestor
- EI Ex-Officio - Neil Cooney
- Embassy Ex-Officio - Rory Conaty
- President Emeritus - Matthew Connolly
Directors' bios are available here.